SupaCrewMS
Welcome To SupaCrewStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~SupaCrewStory Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SupaCrewMS
Welcome To SupaCrewStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~SupaCrewStory Staff
SupaCrewMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buckie's GM APP

Go down

Buckie's GM APP Empty Buckie's GM APP

Post by Buckie Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Name: Andrew Buckenara (Buckie)
IGN: Buckie
What do you want to be: GameMaster + Learning how to code!
How many servers did you play? Ive played maplestory global for about 1 year and then started playing private servers since, fr about 2years now
Reason of wanting to be GM/Coder: Well ive been a GM before in my maplestory private server "career" and are currently working on how to be a coder, but have heard that there comes alot of responsablities. I believe that i can live up to those as i am a very well organised sort of person. When your a GM theres alot of stuff you are capable of, help members during the game in different ways, introducing them to the game, and deffitely i think about the people who look up to you.
What kind of exprience do you have? READ ABOVE
Have you been GM before, if yes so how many servers have you been GM? READ ABOVE
Will you be active? Yes i play alot of MS during the weekends and throughout the week. If apointed gm i will play even more but if not ill just keep having fun.
If I will make you GM/Coder, what would you do as it? I would be kind to every member of SupacrewMS and treat them in an kind and humerous way. I would deffitely try my best as a GM as i have never been one before. I could probably donate within the future, and Deffitely vote every 24hrs. Also instantly ban hackers
Other??
I enjoy my life and a believe that in the future many good things will happen to me. People quote that i am a "humerous and kind boy, in which i enjoy, recieveing friendly comments about myself. I play alot of sports which include rugby, soccer, cricket, athletics and in some cases swimming & tennis. Im from Australia, QLD, the standard time here: Australian Eastern Standard Time, also im 100% fluent with English.

Thankyou for your time
Andrew Smile

Buckie
Beginner

FP : 3
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum