SupaCrewMS
Welcome To SupaCrewStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~SupaCrewStory Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SupaCrewMS
Welcome To SupaCrewStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~SupaCrewStory Staff
SupaCrewMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger's GM APP

Go down

Tiger's GM APP Empty Tiger's GM APP

Post by syed Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:18 pm

◘•Personal Information
◘•Name : Syed Rahman
◘•Age : 14
◘•Birthday : 9-26-1994
◘•Location : NY
◘•Time Zone : PDT

Server Information
◘•Experience GM : Yes
◘•What server do you play (GM) : I Currently play CasualMS as a Super Gm,And Skip Ms as a Super GM.
◘•What server do you play (Player) : I currently play on Bounce Ms, Tuddy MS, and SupaCrew of course.
◘•Will you take full responsible of what happens to the server? : Yes
◘•Will you accept your punishment if you do not follow the rules? : Yes

Reason Question
◘•If you don't under stand a player what will you do?:Help them with their problem if it is possible.
◘•If a person speaks a different language, what will you do?,i Speak English,Bengali,and know a few words of Chinese and,Spanish,and try to communicate with them.

◘•If Someone asked you if they can be a GM what will you do?,I would say if the GM apps are still open, Then u could apply and the Head owner to see your Eligible for the GM role,And if the GM app aren't open i would say 'Too bad NO gm apps open just wait until we get More player and then The owner will open more GM spots,'and have a nice day mapling'.

◘•If some people are fighting are you going to :i would mute if They Flame like a INSANE psychopath and if their talking about POWER or etc,But if it's something else i would try to help them out any anyway,I would also give them Warnings if they Spam,Flame in Smega's.

More info

• If you got an idea will you just post an idea on forums and get the coder to code it for you or talk with the admin and work it out together?
I would tell the Admin,or the coder on Hamachi or Post on the Forum's.
• Please talk about your experience of an v62/v55/or what ever as a GM.I was A Super Gm ON lots of server but only on v55 and i was an OK Experience.I was Also The owner of my own Titan Ms server called DeathStoryMS.

WELL thats my GM app hope u like it Alex.

syed
Beginner

FP : 6
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum