SupaCrewMS
Welcome To SupaCrewStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~SupaCrewStory Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SupaCrewMS
Welcome To SupaCrewStory Would You Like To Login Or Register?

~SupaCrewStory Staff
SupaCrewMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xermitz GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Xermitz GM Application Empty Xermitz GM Application

Post by ↑blùε↓└≥ ↑XєяmitŹ↓ (≧ω≦) Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:32 am

◘•Personal Information
◘•Name : Anthony Le
◘•Age : 13 turning 14
◘•Birthday : June 19, 1995
◘•Location : San Jose,California
◘•Time Zone : (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Server Information
◘•Experience GM : Yes
◘•What server do you play (GM) : I was GM in multiply servers. The first server was called TeoMS. It got shut down but, you can contact the hoster/admin for proof by AOL instant messaging him at ShadowDragon Teo. My second server that I was GM in was Yummy Story. I was the Event GM. Sadly the server got a DMCA. (Yes, I worked with Spooky)
◘•What server do you play (Player) : I play AkatsukiMS , NoobMS , TequilaSunriseMS , and SupaCrewMS
◘•Will you take full responsible of what happens to the server? : Yes
◘•Will you accept your punishment if you do not follow the rules? : Yes

Reason Question
◘•If you don't under stand a player what will you do? : I would try to figure what is the problem, why is it important that they need my help, and what can I do to help.
◘•If a person speaks a different language, what will you do? I will need a translator for that because the languages I know are Vietnamese and English.
◘•If Someone asked you if they can be a GM what will you do? It would depend on what do they mean as in "GM". If they are asking for job number 510,I would have to say no because even if they have the job SuperGM its still bad that the player would have skills as in Super Dragon Roar and it would be unfair to the other players. If the player was asking for becoming GM as in a Game Master, I would have to say its not my decision if someone becomes a Game Master since I'm not an admin or anyone with the power of granting powers to a player but, if the GM applications were open for then I would suggest to them to make an application.
◘•If some people are fighting are you going to : If the players of SupaCrewMS was complaining or fighting for what reason they are, I would ask them questions as in Why are they fighting, what are the causes for the fighting, and questions to get deeper into the situation they are having and try to help them settle it.

..... More Info .....
• If you got an idea will you just post an idea on forums and get the coder to code it for you or talk with the admin and work it out together?
I would talk to the admins and try to find a way to work it out because its not up to the coders or my decision for the idea I want or found to be in the server. If the admins were to accept it, it would be great.
• Please talk about your experience of an v62/v55/or what ever as a GM.
Well its like what I had said before.
The first server was called TeoMS. It got shut down but, you can contact the hoster/admin for proof by AOL instant messaging him at ShadowDragon Teo. My second server that I was GM in was Yummy Story. I was the Event GM. Sadly the server got a DMCA.
I know how all servers needs GMs that they can get to help a server and I know one thing and that is that most servers would accept those who are well experience. I will take the time to help the server with the knowledge of whats right to do and what is wrong. Most players or people who sign up to become a GM are either wanting to abuse their powers or help the server. Most of the time its the abuse of powers but, not for me. I want to let players play fair.
(Extra info)
(I can help make custom items like the ones below
Xermitz GM Application Pikaha11
Xermitz GM Application Pinkbe12
and Xermitz GM Application Ren11 )
↑blùε↓└≥ ↑XєяmitŹ↓ (≧ω≦)
↑blùε↓└≥ ↑XєяmitŹ↓ (≧ω≦)
Beginner

FP : 12
Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Xermitz GM Application Empty Re: Xermitz GM Application

Post by itzMEjon Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm

LOL OMG WE NEED HIM AND HIS PIKAHAT!!!!!
itzMEjon
itzMEjon
1st Job
1st Job

FP : 38
Fame : 0

http://myspace.com/wortownboi

Back to top Go down